Nirvana Organics brought these delicious home made oat balls to The Naturally Good Expo in Sydney over the weekend and we had an overwhelming response and they were an absolute hit! Any sceptics that thought that Stevia wasn’t for their palette were pleasantly surprised from the first bite into these indulgent treats!
So as promised here is the recipe for these sweet and healthy amazeballs! (Recipe makes 16)
2 level scoops of Nirvana Organics pure stevia extract
10 drops of Nirvana Organgic orange stevia liquid drops
A splash of filtered water
3 tbsp raw cacao
2 tbsp coconut oil
250g Medjool dates
A pinch of fine Nirvana Himalayan crysal salt
2 tbsp desiccated coconut
Zest of half an orange
1. Place the oats in the food processor and grind them down to a fine flour texture.
2. Add the dates, cacao, stevia powder, orange stevia liquid, coconut oil and salt to the food processor and whizz everything together. Add a splash off water to help the ingredients combine fully.
3. Spread the orange zest and dessicated coconut out onto a plate. Remove the sticky mixture from the processor and shape into small balls using your hands.
4. Roll the balls in the zest and coconut to give them a delicious coating.
5. Place in the fridge to harden.