Terms & Conditions
The contents of this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The information provided herein should not be considered as a substitute for the advice of a medical doctor or other healthcare professional.
Your personal information will never passed on to a third party.
When we process your order on our web site we need information such as credit card and delivery details. This information is encrypted using the highest industry standard technology and collected on our secure commerce servers.
Nirvana Health Products uses “cookies” which are placed in the browser file of your computer. This allows us to provide password functions, and improved functionality and a personalised service.
Any faulty or damaged stock received within 14 days will be replaced at no charge. Any orders received incorrectly through the fault of Nirvana Health Products, will be replaced at no additional charge to the customer or a full refund of the initial charge. In some circumstances, we may elect that a replacement product or repair is sufficient remedy instead of a credit note. This election will be at our sole discretion, but will only occur after consultation with you and in accordance with relevant warranties, other contracts and statutes.
We offer a return policy on products that are classified as following:
Damaged in transit
- If damaged do not accept delivery from the courier and notify our Customer Service Staff.
- If you have already accepted delivery, and then notice that the product appears to have been damaged in transit, you should notify our Customer Service staff immediately.
Incorrect product – This is in case we shipped the wrong product
- In the advent that the product shipped is not what was ordered, please notify Customer Service Staff, so a replacement can be sent immediately
- All other products ordered incorrectly by the customer, can be refunded if informed within 7 days of dispatch and unopened on return. Postage costs will be incurred by the customer.
- In the event that the product you have received is faulty on receipt or develops a fault, you may be able to return it.
- If the manufacturer directs you to return the product to the manufacturer, agent or a third party, then you should arrange for the product to be returned as directed and otherwise in accordance with the manufacturers returns policy. The manufacturer will then organize any refund, repair or replacement payable under the policy
Customs in some cases delays delivery by a few days. This is not in our control. Please check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of the products you intend to order. If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package, we will be unable to issue a refund.
If we receive the package back after being seized and the products are in good condition, we will credit you the product cost, but you are still responsible for the shipping charges.
Nirvana Health Products® uses Australia Post for domestic and international orders. As you proceed through the shopping cart, the shipping rates will be calculated automatically for you based on your location.
For more information regarding our shipping provider, please visit the Australia Post website: http://auspost.com.au/
We want to ensure that all of our customers can shop with complete confidence online. We have taken every possible measure to give absolute security to our customers in their dealings with us.