Crystal Salt Bath Detox – Give your body an indulgent detox experience…
Well-prepared Himalayan Crystal Salt baths are renowned for their detoxifying effect, leaving you feeling refreshed and full of energy. The cleansing effect created is considered similar to that of a three day fast. Toxins are released through the skin into the water, and the soaking effect can help to soothe tired and aching muscles and joints and help relieve pain and soreness.
Unlike a regular bath which can be very drying, a Himalayan Crystal Salt bath has a hydrating effect on the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and soft. It is also suitable for those suffering from irritating skin conditions such as psoriasis and dermatitis; with similar results as taking a dip in the ocean.
For maximum benefits it is best to ensure that the concentration of Himalayan Crystal Salt salt is correct, at approximately 1%, equivalent to the salt concentration in the body. The formula is approx. 1kg of salt per 100 litres (average bath size) with the water at 36-37°C. It is best not to use any other oils or additives in the bath and you should have a good soak for around 20 to 30 minutes. Then just dry off – don’t rinse and rest for half an hour.
How to use:
- Pour the entire contents of your Nirvana organics Detox & Bath Soak™ into an empty bath.
- Cover the salt with hot water. Allow time for the salt to dissolve. This may take up to 30 minutes.
- Now fill the bath to your desired level with warm water. Do not add any other bath products.
- For best results keep the water at, or below, body temperature – approximately 36-37%. Check the temperature with a thermometer to be sure.
- Carefully climb into the bath and find a comfortable position.
- Now simply relax. Soak your body for approximately 20-30 minutes. You may need to add a little hot water if the temperature cools too much during this period.
- Then just dry off – don’t rinse and rest for half an hour.
ATTENTION: If you suffer from any circulatory conditions, please consult your healthcare practitioner beforehand.